Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Taper jean girl kills me

So this time tomorrow night, i will be at kings of leon. It really hasnt hit yet that im acuattly going to be seeing Caleb Followil, Nathan Followill, Jared Followill, Matthew Followil. I have so much respect for these guys and would say they are one of my all time favourtie bands. I find it hard to say that these days unfourtuntly as people just link kings of leon to there new album "only by the night" which has hit the mainstream pop market. I feel like i have been betrayed in a way as i listened to them from the very start a few years back when they released "Youth and Young Manhood". The beautiful sounds of Caleb soothing voice lead the band and who could forgot the grungy sounds of the guitar and the bold drums.

Now a days, Kings of leon are know for that dreadfull song "sex on fire". This is one of the most played songs now, especailly on Commerical mainstream radio stations. Little tween boopers of only 10 years of age listen to them and only the latest album. When people ask me if i know kings of leon i just think to myself how much i want to punch this person as i have loved them from the very start.


Russh #27. Ph: Christopher Ferguson. Model: Tallulah Morton.


No comments: