Thursday, April 30, 2009

Creep

Its too cold, Yesterday morning i went to get the train to school and it was 2 degrees. I cant imagine how winter will be. Lately i have been stocking up my winter wardro
be in order to prepare for these cold chills we get. I have a brand spanking new pair of cheap mondays which i adore and also a new duffle coat which will complement my new scarf.  I need to start saving some money though, with grovin the moo festival and splendour in the grass coming up. In the mean time i shall be buying a new fisheye 35mml came
ra which im very excited for and also i would like to buy a bike. Next weekend i have my first concert shoot coming up, Im taking photos for little red which should  be heaps of fun! 

Some Cheap mondays like this would be lovely
I would love to be able to pull off wearing these bad boys.

Some scarfs i shall be stocking up on


             This is the camera i would like. 





3 comments:

eluv said...

those shoes are sooo amazing!! i also really like the first photo.

:)

mery joww said...

loved the shoes (L)!

jessica said...

i really want a lomo camera .
maybe a holga ?